Allegro MicroSystems, LLC offers a growing portfolio of LED drivers used for display
backlighting, architectural lighting, signage, and automotive lighting applications.
Allegro’s process technology and applications expertise has enabled the development
of highly integrated LED driver ICs with on-chip FETs and diverse control options,
providing flexibility and functionality in a small solution footprint.
Allegro’s LED driver portfolio covers a wide variety of topologies, channel counts,
output currents and feature sets to help customers optimize their solutions.
Features within the portfolio of devices include:
- Buck, Boost, Charge Pump, and Linear topologies
- Series and Parallel configurations
- Single and multiple (up to 16) channel outputs
- Output currents from 20 mA up to 3 A per channel
- Multiple intensity control methods including PWM control with high resolution per
- Current-control for color calibration (dot correction)
- Open LED and shorted LED detection
- Thermal shutdown and undervoltage lockout
- Automotive voltage and temperature ratings available
- Excellent current matching and accuracy
- Low quiescent current
- Multiple package options