Allegro MicroSystems, LLC is a leader in developing, manufacturing and marketing high-performance power integrated circuits and integrated Hall-effect magnetic sensor ICs. Allegro’s innovative solutions serve high-growth applications within the automotive, communications, computer/office automation, consumer and industrial markets.
Allegro’s power packages offer industry-leading thermal performance with limited board space.
- TSSOP – Industry-standard TSSOP with optional thermal pad for enhanced power dissipation
- QFP – Universal quad flat pack with thermal pad for enhanced performance
- QFN/TDFN – Quad and dual, low-profile, surface-mount packages with thermal pad for enhanced performance
- MSOP – Industry-standard miniature small outline package
- SOIC – Small outline integrated circuit with some thermal pad versions for enhanced performance
- CSP – Wafer level chip scale
Additional industry-standard packaging options are available to meet individual design requirements. The package options shown below are a sampling of Allegro’s most recent, high technology packages.
Click here for a PDF version.