Current Sensors Innovations
Highest DC Working Voltage in SOIC16 Package!
Our packages have the highest working voltages in SOIC-16 footprint.
- Working Voltages up to 1600 VDC
- Small Footprint SOIC-16 Packages
- Basic and Reinforced Isolation
- Higher Power Density
- Increased efficiency via higher system voltages
Solar Inverters, Hybrid Electric Vehicles, Telecom Power Supplies, HVAC, VFDs and other Drives, DC-DC Conversion.
ACS37002, ACS725, ACS720, ACS732, ACS733
Allegro’s current sensors include fast over-current detection in addition to a precision analog output.
Open Drain Fault pin with µs response time
High level of integration in a single IC
Compact, SOIC-8 and SOIC16 footprints
Cost Effective and easy to use
Reduced design Complexity and BOM
Enhance reliability and protection for FETs and IGBTs by avoiding current out of range events
Overcurrent detection, server monitoring and protection, Class D Amplifiers, IOT applications, power supply protection, telecom equipment, motor control, VFDs and other Drives.
ACS37002, ACS711, ACS71240, ACS720, ACS732, ACS733, A1365
A Discrete Alternative to Bulky Current Transformers
High speed integrated sensors are the smart alternative to bulky current transformers (CTs). Low profile SOIC packages withstand vibration and fit in small spaces where CTs cannot!
- High Speed, low latency analog output
- Differential sensing topology
- Small QFN, SOIC-8 and SOIC-16 Footprints
- Fast Response time and low latency for peak current tracking, and cycle by cycle current control
- Reliability in the presence of external magnetic fields
- Increased integration in a low profile, compact footprint
Peak current tracking, On-board Battery Chargers, Power Factor Correction, DC-DC Converters, 12V-48V Servers, telecom power supplies.
ACS730, ACS732, ACS733 and ACS70331
Highest Ambient Temperature Ratings
Allegro has the broadest family of integrated current sensors with ambient temperature ratings up to 150°C! With almost 20 “L-Temp” current sensors in our growing portfolio you’re sure to find robust current sensors for all automotive and industrial needs.
Integrated current sensors with the Highest Ambient Temperature Ratings (TA)
Reduce system cooling requirements
Robust sensing solution in high heat applications
Non-Contact sensing provides immunity to high-voltage transients (dv/dt) and fast current spikes (di/dt)
Patented on-chip shield circuitry reduces output errors due to high voltage switching (high dv/dt). Additionally, the hall effect sensing method is immune to inductance spikes from high di/dt events, unlike most shunt + op-amp solutions.
- Patented On-Chip Shield
- Non-contact sensing methodology
- Inherent immunity to current and voltage transients
- Reduced “blank time” after switching cycle
Power Factor Correction, DC-DC Converters, Inverters, Motors Control, VFDs and other Drives.
ACS37002, ACS711, ACS71240, ACS720, ACS724, ACS725, ACS730, ACS732, ACS733
The Most Accurate Open Loop Field Sensor
The ACS70310’s Innovative signal path and final test solutions result in the most accurate field sensor on the market for core based current sensing.
Lowest offset and sensitivity drift over temperature
Increase system accuracy over temperature
Fast Response time … Zero Undershoot!
- Patented signal path architecture to eliminate undershoot
- Protect expensive IGBTs, MOSFETS and SiC-FETS by detecting in-rush currents and short circuits faster than the competition
- Improve control with reduced response time and phase delay
Inverters, Traction Inverters, Integrated Belt Start Generators (IBSG), E-Bikes, Bus Bar measurement, fork lift and other industrial transportation.
ACS70310, ACS37612, A1363, A1365, A1366, A1367
Voltage, Current, and Power sensing in a single package
- Precise current, voltage and power measurement with capability to average over a full period
- Current or Voltage Zero Crossing output
- Isolated voltage and current channel eliminate need for additional isolation circuitry
- On chip power calculations reduce burden of the MCU
IoT Building Automation, smart appliances, smart plug and receptacles, smart lighting, Motor Control, Power Supplies