ASEK-20: Allegro Sensor Evaluation Kit
The ASEK-20 provides a powerful and flexible system for programming and evaluating Allegro devices from multiple sensor families including Angle Position Sensors, Linear Position Sensors, Switches and Latches, and Current Sensors.
The ASEK-20 Kit is the main programmer and is intended to be combined with device specific daughterboards (available separately) that allow benchtop evaluation and programming of individual Allegro Sensors.
ASEK-20-T-KIT Bill of Materials
- 85-0540-600: ASEK-20 Kit
- 85-0540-004: ASEK-20 Chassis with main Motherboard inside
- 85-0540-103: Proto Board
- 85-0540-300: Ribbon Cable
- USB Communications Cable
- DC Power Supply/Cable with AC Outlet Adapters
The kit is intended for use as:
- a benchtop engineering tool for evaluating individual Allegro sensor devices; it can be used to characterize and understand the performance of the various types of sensor devices
- calibrating field-programmable Allegro devices in small volumes; the kit is ideal for characterizing the effects of the various register value increments and for understanding and developing procedures for programming code streams for use on production systems
CAUTION: The ASEK system is intended for low-volume engineering applications. It is not intended to be used in volume production environments, other than for system development purposes.
Device specific software applications can be found on Allegro's Software Portal